What is the fish to plant ratio in aquaponics?

Article Tools

The fish to plants ratio is directly dependant on the feeding rate in a properly maintained aquaponic system. In general, fishes use about 80% of food and excrete the rest 20% as waste. The amount of feed fed to the fish daily is considered for per square meter of plant growing area.
Previous postDo you buy appliances or cabinets first? Next postHow much profit does a fish farmer make?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.