What is the difference between an undermount sink and drop in?

Article Tools

Drop-In : Drop-in sinks, the most familiar type and still the most popular, are also called self-rimming or top-mount sinks. All terms mean the same thing: sinks that have a visible lip around the perimeter that rests flat on the counter. Undermount : Undermount sinks install from below the counter. Mar 5, 2019
Previous postCan you add a pot filler? Next postDo marble vanity tops stain?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.