What is high end ice?

Article Tools

Gläce (pronounced gloss) is a new “drink-ice product” that allows you to enjoy your high -class booze in style. Unlike cubes, Gläce Ice is spherical, which supposedly makes your drinking experience as efficient as possible.
Previous postCan I refinish a marble countertop? Next postWhat kind of grout do you use for granite?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.