What is a full bullnose edge?

Article Tools

The Full Bullnose edge is a rounded edge that’s perfect for traditional kitchens or bathrooms. This edge is a timeless classic that gives a very fluid look to your countertops by making them appear to be thinner. Edge Name: FULL BULLNOSE. Other Names: FULL BULLNOSE.
Previous postWill credit card machines work on VOIP? Next postDo I need to vent my kiln?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.