What is a bullnose edge?

Article Tools

Bullnose trim is used to provide a smooth, rounded edge for countertops, staircasesteps, building corners, verandahs, or other construction. Masonry units such as bricks, concrete masonry units or structural glazed facing tiles may be ordered from manufacturers with square or bullnosed corners.
Previous postWhich LG microwave is the best? Next postDo you need a plumber to install a dishwasher?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.