What does a waterfall edge countertop look like?

Article Tools

Current Obsessions: Waterfall Edge Countertops. Sometimes also called risers, waterfall style refers to the way the quartz, granite, or marble countertops extend down the side of an island or cabinet, all the way to the floor. Jul 7, 2016
Previous postIs popcorn a healthy snack? Next postWhy do people get their eggs pierced before boiling?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.