What can you use in place of a trivet?

Article Tools

A trivet is used to keep heat proof containers or foods from touching the pressure cooker’s base. However, a steamer basket, upside down stainless steel or ceramic bowl, the food mill screen and a stainless steel cookie cutter can also be used as suitable substitutes for a trivet.
Previous postHow do I become a fabricator? Next postHow does a heat lamp work?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.