All About Learning Inc.
1705 Paramount Dr,
Waukesha, WI 53186
1. Controlled Classroom Play Encourages Your Child To Be Self-Controlled, Self-Directed And Courteous. We Will Introduce Your Child To Co-Operative Problem Solving Skills By Encouraging Class Mates To Communicate With One Another To Solve Simply Problems On Their Own. 2. Weekly Lesson Plans Are Provided For You To Take Home And Use As A Guide To Encourage Communication About What Was Learned At School. 3. A Special Fitness Room / Indoor Playground, Is Provided For Running, Jumping, Climbing, Dancing And Acting. (Available At Most Centers) 4. Educational Field Trips Are Scheduled On A Monthly Basis. 5. End Of Semester Developmental Checklists (Report Cards) Are Completed And Parent Teacher Conferences Are Available Upon Request At Any Time Of The Year. 6. Special Performances For Parents At The End Of The First Semester, Graduation At End Of The Second Semester For Our Children That Are Going On To Kindergarten. 7. Additional Extra-Curricular Lessons Are Also Available Along With Private Tutoring Options. * Children 6 Weeks – 12 Years Old * Large Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds * Healthy & Nutritious Snacks & Lunch * Before & After School Programs With Transportation * Open 6:15PM * Educational Pre-School * NAEYC Accredited * Certified Teachers * Summer Fun Program for School Age Children * Pre-School & 4k Programs * Child Care
A Private Educational Preschool & Full Service Child Care
What Makes Us Different?
1. Our Program Has Small Group Sizes. Our 3-Year Old Rooms Are Designed For One Teacher And A Maximum Of 10 Children. (Available At Most Centers)
2. We Are In Brand New, State-Of-The-Art, Facilities That Were Designed With Children And Teachers In Mind. There Is No Comparison To This Friendly, Child-Oriented Environment. Our Phone System Enables The Teachers To Call For An Extra Hand Whenever Needed. (Available At Most Centers)
3. Focus On Following Multiple Directions, Letter Recognition, Number Recognition, Manners, Recognizing Individual Differences, Encouraging Appropriate Social Interaction Through Team Projects And Play.
4. We Encourage Self-Expression, And Choices
5. We Will Give Your Children Knowledge About The World Around Them; Our Program Introduces Basic Sign Language And Some Words In Other Languages. (Availabl e At Most Centers)
6. Your Child Will Have Opportunities To Succeed In Our Program At Their Own Pace This Will Help To Develop A Positive Self-Image, And Encourage Their Love Of Learning.
7. Parent Participation Is Strongly Encouraged And Appreciated.
8. We Communicate To You In Several Ways, Verbal, Written, And Through Our Unique Sign In And Out Computer Program. This Will Not Allow You To Sign In Or Out Without Viewing The Important Message.
Mon – Fri. 6:15 Am – 6:15 Pm
Found on Facebook
Found on Google Plus
Come and join us for our open house on January 17th from 9-11. What is your child going to do this Summer? We have lots of great things happening and would like your child to join us! Come and join our Summer Fun Program. All About Learning has been a great experience for our two kids.
They are very education-focused and give the kids a great start in their schooling.
Our daughter just turned 5 and is already reading step 2 books thanks in part to their focus on letters and sight words.
Our son had gross motor delays and didn’t walk until almost 18 months, but his teachers were great about going through his PT exercises with him and working with him to get him on track.
We can tell the teachers have a genuine interest in our kids and seeing them do well. The only downside about AAL is how difficult it is to pull our kids out of the tubes when it’s time to go home. We love AAL-Silver Spring!
My child’s teachers are organized, fun, and provide a safe atmosphere to play and learn. The communication we receive regarding my child’s development as well as activities going on at AAL is fantastic!
My daughter has attended both daycare and preschool programs here and I have been impressed with both. The director, Christine, is matter of fact but very approachable. We’ve had the opp(…)
- Child Care Agency,
- Day Care Center,
- After School Program