Do you need extractor fan with induction hob?

Article Tools

With induction hobs, they travel sideways as well as up, so you ‘ll need a hood that’s wider than your hob. For example, if you have a 60cm induction hob, choose a 90cm extractor. With gas, the steam has a candle effect that rises out then up. That means you can choose an extractor that’s the same width as your hob. Sep 8, 2017
Previous postWhat are wheelchair friendly requirements? Next postHow much does a KitchenAid mixer cost?

Post Your Comment

You must be Logged in to post an answer.